1. Organization of political dialogue between elected officials, the National Agency of the Great Green Wall (ANGMV) and development actors;
2. Organization of capacity building and training sessions (training on local governance and social entrepreneurship in rural areas);
3. Establishment of three mini-dairies in Bade, Téthierlo and Loumbol Djiby;
4. Construction of 20 biodigesters;
5. Elaboration of a guide for the integration of SLM in local development planning;
6. Elaboration of two territorial projects on SLM (Sakal and Mboula); 7.
7. Publication of the 'Drynet' newsletter;
8. Production of a film on biodigesters.
9. Production of radio programmes and a round table on natural resource management and pastoralism;
10. Development of case studies on the pastoral unit and on the Balanites, and review of local development plans, etc.