The main objective of the project was to help promote renewable energies, improve access to energy, energy efficiency, and preserve the environment in Northern and Western Africa.
More specifically, the project aimed to:
- Strengthen the capacities of professionals working in the field of renewable energies and the environment by taking into account the quality approach and the metrological process;
- Improve the networking of higher education establishments and research institutes between the partner countries and the Member States of the European Union.
Enda Energie was involved in this project around four strategic axes:
1. Ensure a real base on the needs, projects and realities of the economic development of the territories;
2. Design through a field-based impregnation and a full-scale experiment a TSD training module;
3. Provide confrontation expertise from the academic, professional, institutional and political world;
4. Participate in the establishment of a professional network to fuel sharing and expertise.