This multi-stakeholder partnership project obtained the following results:
- Establishment of two multifunctional energy platforms in the two municipalities;
- 10.8 kWp installed;
- 11 energy services promoted through various infrastructures including:
· Multimedia Room: Computers, Scanner, Printer, Multifunction Photocopier, WiFi device for internet access, TV with subscription;
· Sewing room: sewing machines (electric and pedal);
· Cold room: refrigerator, freezer, heat-sealer;
· Phone charging room: Battery charging platform;
· Grinding room: cereal mill and corn-sheller.
· Community Radio: Thanks to the EMP in Pata, the village radio works with electricity produced from the installed solar platform;
- More than 1000 beneficiaries of the services accounted for;
- Establishment of a possible sustainable energy governance methodology built around local communities.